I would like to remind everyone that tomorrow is the day. If you have not yet reserved your place please do so now. Just go to MomitForward and leave a comment with your twitter ID. You all are not gonna want to miss this we will be tweeting about “Affordable fun 101”. There will also be PRIZES. Each week there will be a new topic so be sure to come back to stay up to date on what Crayola has instore for us all.
Here is a run down on how to prepare yourself for tomorrow night.
* What: Crayola Creativitycast on #gno (Click here to learn more about #gno!)
* When: Tuesday, July 28, 9-11 p.m. EST
* Where: Tweetgrid (Use hashtags #gno & #crayola.)
* Topic: Affordable Fun 101
* Who: @ajpassey from Because Babies Grow Up, @cerisecheri from Crayola, @cindyhopper from Skip to My Lou, @emom from , @makeandtakes from Make and Takes, @razzmatazzrob from Crayola, @skybluestacy from Crayola, @youcanmakethis from You Can Make This
* Party Favors: Click here to check out this week’s giveaway sponsored by Crayola.
* RSVP: The link list is not working this week, so please leave your Twitter ID in the comments.
Again all this info is posted @ MomItForward.
Now I have even more exciting news. Thanks to MyBlogSpark and Crayola I will be receiving a Crayola Creativity Pack in the mail and my daughter and I will be doing a review on it. We are very excited and can not wait. Once I receive it we will get busy coloring and having fun.
Crayola has also offered to giveaway an additional 4 creativity packs to my readers. So for the month of August I will be giving away 1 Crayola Creativity Pack to 1 lucky reader each week that is a total of 4 winners. Here is what you will receive…
• 24-ct. Crayola Crayons, the quintessential back-to-school tool that kids love for their vibrant colors, and moms and teachers choose for superior quality and value
• 10-ct. Crayola Markers, with an array of consistent, true colors to complete any task
• 12-ct. Crayola Colored Pencils, which come pre-sharpened with thick, strong lead made to tackle touch projects and art activities
• Crayola Pip-Squeaks Colored Pencils and Glitter Glue, which give children big color in a small size and are perfect for jazzing up art projects with bright, bold, shimmering colors
• Crayola Window Crayons, to help let your little ones transform glass surfaces into instant decorations with bright colors that lay down smoothly, dry quickly, and wipe clean with a damp cloth
• Tadoodles Washable Crayon Buddies, which are colorful little characters that hold a triangular-shaped crayon that twists up when the tip wears down – perfect for little hands!
• Crayola Color Explosion Black Extreme Surprises, which comes complete with a stencil sheet and two Broad Tip Color Explosion clear ink markers that reveal a different surprise design as they´re colored on 18-page tablet
• Crayola Color Switchers, which are dual-ended markers that allow kids to magically change the colors of their drawings with a swoosh of the “color switch” tip
Are you as excited as I am yet. Here is what you MUST do to enter.
Mandatory: Share your favorite Crayola Memory with me. BE SURE TO LEAVE YOUR EMAIL IF IT IS NOT VISIBLE FOR ME TO SEE IN YOUR PROFILE.
(Mine is for Easter usually every year while growing up mom would make our baskets and they would be filled with all the new crayola crayons, markers, colored pencils, Etc. And while we ate our candy we would color and draw.)
Additional entries can be earned by:
2. Blog about this giveaway with a link back. Make sure you leave the link so that I can verify. (5 entries)
3. Follow me on twitter @Jammie79 and tweet the giveaway. Be sure to leave me the link. (2 entries this can be done daily)
4. Follow my blog and let me know who you are. (1 entry)
5. Add my button to your blog and leave me a link where I can find it. (3 entries)
6. Come join #gno and make sure you RSVP for the party @ MomItForward by leaving your twitter ID in the comments section on that post. Again leave your twitter ID so I can verify you did this. (5 entries)
7. Leave a comment on My Koala LPS post about my daughters excitement. (2 entries)
This giveaway will end August 2nd @ 11:59pm CST the winner will be determined by random.org. I will contact the winner by email and they will have 72 hours to contact me with their information so I can pass it on to the sponsor.
If the MANDATORY entry is not done all others will be deleted.
Good Luck and I hope to see you all @ #gno with Crayola.