Hate is a strong word and I try not to use it to often, but a few things have been bugging the hell out of me for the past few days. This will end up being more then one post. There are many topics I would like to address. #1 I to have been holding a lot back. I can’t do that no more.
Yesterday I got a phone call from my baby sister. She was extremely upset. The reason why pissed me off. I love my sister with all my heart, and when she gets upset and I can’t be there to protect her it bugs me and hurts me like no tomorrow.
You see I am 800 miles from my side of the family, and not enough miles away from my husbands side of the family. My baby sister is too giving and a lot of people take advantage of that, including the very one person who should be there for you through anything. Our MOTHER. Yup our mother has yet again fucked one of us girls over, then she makes it look like you are the bad person. I’ll get into that in another post. I’ll get to the top 10 things I hate now.
10. Greedy people. I dislike when one is not happy with what they have, and have to go after more. I guess they haven’t seen the homeless person that walks the street.
9. Judgmental people. Is there really a reason why one needs to judge someone else. There is a saying I love “Do not judge me until you have walked a mile in my shoes.” Why do people have to judge and compare others? We all sleep, eat and shit pretty much the same way.
8. Liars. This is one of the biggest things I hate. I can not stand it when someone will lie about stupid shit. NEWS FLASH you are your own person, you are your own boss. WHO GIVES A FUCK what someone else thinks of you. Why lie about certain things in your life? I just don’t get it.
7. Fake People. Yea you know who I am talking about. You know those ones that have to put on airs when certain people are around. Be yourself people. I refuse to be something I am not. God made me this way for a reason.
6. Okra. OMFG that is some nasty stuff.
5. Sea Food.
4. Spam. There is a reason I don’t buy certain things. Last I checked I didn’t have a penis, So I really do not care if certain products will enlarge my penis.
3. Big Cities. They tend to scare the hell out of me. When driving through Memphis my stomach is always in knots.
2. Crowded Stores. You notice when a store has more people shopping the assholes come out.
1. Hot weather