Posts may or may not contain affiliate links. If an article contains affiliate links and you click them I will receive a small commission.

Wordless Wednesday – Happy Easter

The WB
Buyer Beware
About Jammie Morey

Jammie is of Native American descent, she has family from the Ojibway/Chippewa tribe in Mount Pleasant, Michigan. She was born and raised in Michigan, where she later moved to Tennessee with her husband and daughter. Jammie and her husband home school their daughter, and enjoy doing many things together as a family. Some of those activities include geocaching, hiking, fishing, playing games together as a family, and just being silly with their daughter. Jammie is Owner of The Neat Things in Life. For more information visit on Google+.

1. Ms. Latina says:

Love your Easter basket =) I'm sure your daughter was super excited!

Happy WW Jammie!

2. Marilyn (A Lot of Loves) says:

Real bunnies! Oh boy would that make my son so happy.

3. Aww..what cute bunnies they are! Happy Easter too!

4. That is a special delivery!
    Watch your phone and lamp cords.

5. Too cute! My son would be so excited to see one of them in his basket!

6. Lady V dZine says:

Awww. I remember when I got a bunny, it was one of my favorite Easter gifts ever.

7. Cat@3KidsandUs says:

Awww bunnies! How cute. My nieces still have the ones they got last year for Easter.

8. bigguysmama says:

Are you stinkin' kidding me? That is the most adorable thing EVER!! I can't even imagine. My kids would explode seeing a real, LIVE Easter basket!! LOL

~Mimi @ Woven by Words

9. NotJustBabyBrain says:

I always wanted a bunny! So cute and Happy Easter :)

10. That is awesome! The fact the bunnies stayed put for you is amazing :)

Happy early Easter!

11. GrammyMouseTails says:

How cute are they! Hope they don't leave funny raisins around the house??!! my guys had a bunny too, he got huge!!! Happy WW.
    Faythe @GMT

12. Blessings Abound says:

That makes me miss the bunnies we used to own! What pretty bunnies they are and Happy Easter to you too! :)

13. Thank you all for the wonderful comments. Our daughter got these last week and she was super excited. She spends a lot of time with the bunnies. They have their own room so no need for chewing on electrical wires. And keep them in the basket for pictures was not that bad they had tons of hay to keep them busy for a minute. Happy WW everyone

14. Michelle says:

What a great picture.We have a bunny too.