Thursday Thunks: None of Your Business
The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color of Jill Hennessy’s marriage certificate and the number 33,333,333.
1. What is the most common question that you are asked (in life) that is none of the questioner’s business?
This is a hard one, I removed nosey people from my life. I guess when she was still in it, it was always “Ring ring (cell phone ringing the minute I leave the house) Where are you going?” (Please note this is not my MIL she would sue me)
2. Who makes you happiest right now?
My daughter and husband make me the happiest.
3. Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
I am not sure, I get what I want if we got money, but I wouldn’t say spoiled.
4. Do you want to be famous one day?
Not if it includes being rich and stupid. I would rather be poor and smart LOL.
5. Could you handle being in the military?
No, I would tell the Sargent to stick a BEEP BEEP BEEP in it.
6. Do you believe in Karma?
I sure the hell do. What goes around comes around 10 times harder.
7. What’s the stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?
Umm I don’t do stupid things with my cell phone.
8. Who knows a secret or two about you?
My husband knows all my secrets.
9. Who is the most experimental person you know?
It depends when it comes too cooking my sister, she makes some weird stuff.
10. Last thing you did that ticked off your S/O (or if not in a relationship) most recent S/O?
I have been with my S/O for almost 11 years, I don’t care if he gets ticked off no more… So NOTHING because I don’t care if he gets mad LOL
11. Have you ever purposely been irritating to someone? If yes, explain.
Yup, my daughter she will fuss about something so I will mess with her more.
12. What’s crazy to you?
The weather is crazy to me… Did you know in 1944 on this day it was only 80 degrees. Now a days it is 100+ So when I hear another story about ” When I was your age I worked in the fields for 12 hours a day, and I” GUESS WHAT WHEN YOU WAS MY AGE IT WAS ABOUT 30 DEGREES COOLER. So stick that in your corn pipe and smoke it. hah
13. Who (other than the three of us TT writers) writes the most interesting blog?
Wanna play? Head on over to Thursday Thunks and link on up.
Have a great day. See you next Thursday.