The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color of Janera Jepson’s eyes and the number 3.
1. We know how creative Berleen is with her terrific tee-shirts and such, so how about you? Do you draw anything or perhaps your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
Omg it has been years since I have been to the beach, when I was a wee child I would draw in the sand.
2. Kimber doesn’t always leave her house. I wonder if she knows what is out her back door. What is out your back door?
A swimming pool, lots of woods and weeds that need cleaned up.
3. Do you prefer the beach, a pool or a lake? Why?
Pool we live in a snakey area. EEK
4. What is something recently that happened to you that you are REALLY excited about?
A lot of things, but I can not say yet. :p
5. I am fortunate that I come from a very close family. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive? If not did you ever meet them?
My great grandpa is still a live and yes I met all my great grandparents.
6. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group? Tell us about it.
I do not speak in front of large groups of people.
7. Have you ever bungee jumped? Would you ever bungee jump?
NO, and HELL NO. I will die if I ever did that.
8. How strong emotionally do you think you are?
Not strong at all. I guess it would depend on why I needed to be strong emotionally. If I lost someone very close to me I do not think I would be strong at all, I know I wouldn’t be. I would try though for my daughter.
9. Kimber and Berleen still have NEVER met, yet they are best friends. What is the first thing you notice about people when you meet them?
To be honest their attitude. If they have the I am better then you attitude then I do not need them in my life. I like to surround myself with people that have a great sense of humor and know we are all equal.
10. Who do you mess with the most?
What do you mean by mess with?
11. Who was the last person you talked to on a landline?
Landline what is that? I use Cell and magic jack :)
12. I finally saw Avatar this week. What was the last movie you watched long after it came out and loved?
Twilight. I did not see that until it was out almost a year. Now the new ones I watch shortly after they come out.
13. What did you dream about last night?
I didn’t dream last night, probably because I was fighting for some bed from Dear Husband.
Happy Thursday Thunks all be sure to check out Costumes4Less.com on August 5th for 25% of everything. You must use this LINK to get the discount and it will not be active until August 5th @ 3am PST.