If you have been reading my blog this past month, then you have noticed, I have been focusing a lot on weight loss. I have come to the realization that in order for me to be 100% happy, and able to care for my daughter 100% I need to first stay motivated in losing weight and keeping it off!
So through out the month of January I have brought you several reviews, as well as some great giveaways during the Tied To Be Fit Event, however, I am not stopping at the end of this month, I am going to keep on staying focused. I am going to keep on blogging about weight loss, I think being focused and blogging about the good, the bad, and the ugly will me my ultimate motivator.
I recently got to check out a book called Diet-Free for Life by Robert Ferguson. All I can say is wow, I am learning so much, with each book review I have done this far on weight loss, I have learned a few new things out of each book. If you have read previous posts of mine, and have watched my facebook updates, you will know I have been victim to all those fad diets, yo-yo dieting is very discouraging, and it makes you lose hope that you will one day see the numbers on the scales where you want them.
A Little About What’s You Will Find In Diet-Free for Life:
DIET-FREE FOR LIFE is a revolutionary food, fitness and mindset makeover to maximize life. Robert Ferguson’s newest and best work, all orders on this site are autographed by Robert Ferguson. This book demonstrates how readers can eat, move and think right to optimize metabolism.
DIET-FREE FOR LIFE is Ferguson’s revolutionary program for achieving weight-loss and creating a sustainable eating and exercising routine. In it, Ferguson provides readers with:
- Accessible and practical information on the science of health and weight-loss so that fat loss is achieved easier
- Scientific formula for discovering what’s a healthy weight for you that is more reliable than other methods, which includes the Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Personalized quizzes to determine a reader’s metabolism and physical fitness levels so that you can start where you are and begin making progress quickly
- Advice for grocery shopping and eating out without the negatives associated with dieting
- An easy-to-follow and sustainable eating plan that includes dozens of delicious fat-burning recipes such as Sweet and Spicy Korean Chicken, Marinated Steak with Blue Cheese Topping, Mixed Medley Lasagna, Basmati Coconut Rice, Fat Loss Mac ‘n’ Cheese, and Cinnamon Tumble Apple Crumble
- Exercise principles and tips to complement the eating program, featuring Ferguson’s exclusive CircuFit program where you tighten and improve your fitness in 12 to 30 minute sessions
- The secrets of fast carbs versus slow carbs and other fat-burning food ratios so you can eat any type of carb and lose all the weight you want
- Ways to convert family-favorite recipes into healthier meals and outwit the inner voices of food temptations
- A workable plan to reset and accelerate their metabolism in just seven days.
Most important, Ferguson shows readers how to establish a new mindset that will set them free from the shackles of dieting — forever.
DIET-FREE FOR LIFE
A Revolutionary Food, Fitness, and Mindset Makeover to Maximize Fat Loss
by Robert Ferguson
$25; ISBN: 978-0-399-53636-6
My Personal Opinion:
Within the last few months, I have learned there is no such thing as a diet that will work on a long term basis. It was only until recently I learned that in order to be successful in losing weight is eating small amounts of food several times a day, and watching the amount you eat at one sitting. It is very important that we learn portion control.
What I have learned from reading Diet-Free for Life is what fast and slow carbs are, how to work them in to my meals, and how to tell if a food product is protein, fat, or a carb. I also learned that we need carbs, it is important that we have carbs, just as it is important that we have protein and certain fats. I learned how to tell if a food is a protein, fat, or carb!
Robert, also teaches one how to have a positive mindset that is extremely important in losing weight diet-free and keeping it off. The 3 main things to losing is Food, exercise and mindset. Positivity, is your best motivation, as well as setting goals. I learned that after we meet a goal, we need to create another goal, so we do not lose focus!
Another great thing I love about Diet-Free for Life, is recipes! Love getting new recipes, Robert, has several great recipes, for both the meat eaters, and the veggie eaters, he has a 21 day system that will help get ones mindset in order so they can eat all the foods they still love and lose weight!
This is a must read for those losing weight to only gain weight again!
You can purchase Diet-Free for Life on Roberts website for $25.00, this is well worth the price if you want to learn how to properly lose weight without all the fads.
Connect With Robert:
Disclosure: I received a copy of Diet-Free for Life for review purposes only, no other form of payment was received, this is my honest opinion and others may vary.