When I think about personal lubricants, I think of a big sticky mess. I personally am not a big fan of lubricants when it comes too alone time with my husband. Something about the stickiness that turns me off.
It wasn’t long ago when it was brought to my attention about all the chemicals put into lubricants. All I have to say is eek! I just found out a lot of these personal lubes contain some of the same ingredients found in antifreeze, cleaning solutions and food preservatives! Are you kidding me? I do not want anything that goes into my car to keep it at a safe temperature touching me in my sensitive area!
I recently, got to try an organic lubricant called Aloe Cadabra. Aloe Cadabra, is the first personal lubricant that is all-natural and contains 95% organic Aloe Vera!
- Contains Vitamin E to soothe and nourish while lubricating
- Can be used frequently to moisturize, soothe and lubricate dry vaginal tissues
- Certified organic ingredients
- First and only plant-based intimate moisturizer
- pH balanced for a woman’s body
- Condom compatible
- Absorbs into vaginal tissue so no gooey, sticky mess
- Allows for glide, ease and effectiveness
- Supports body’s natural healing process by carrying vitamins and nutrients to skin
- Anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, anti-fungal
- Helps restore natural vaginal moisture
I have used several different brands of lubricants, and all are about the same, nothing but a sticky mess. I have not found any that wasn’t, until recently. I was sent a bottle of Aloe Cadabra to check out for myself, and I was very impressed that my female parts were not sticking together during fun time. How can I explain this, I felt as though Aloe Cadabra was a booster to help my body’s natural lubricants kick into play. Once it had done its job, it absorbed into my body. This makes clean up after the fact so much easier! It also put my mind to ease and my attention was all put on my husband, instead of worring about what the sticky mess was getting on.
I am very impressed with this product and you do not need to use much.
Aloe Cadabra comes in 3 different varieties Natural Aloe, French Lavender, and Tahitian Vanilla. They can be purchased for $9.95 on the Aloe Cadabra site, and it is FREE shipping!
Connect with Aloe Cadabra:
However, that is not all 4 readers, YES 4 of you will get to try all 3!
4 Winners each will receive a bottle of Natural Aloe, French Lavender, and Tahitian Vanilla. That is a retail value of $29.85!
Remember, giveaway rules only one person per household may enter. I have been seeing a few people entering several times with different email addresses. You also must do the Mandatory entry before any others will count. Failure to do so will mean your comment will not count. Please DO NOT leave your email address in the comment section. When you go to leave a comment, it asks for your email so I already have access to this.
Mandatory: Head over to the Aloe Cadabra website, and tell me something you have learned. Pretty simple once you have done that come back here, and let me know what you learned.
- Like Aloe Cadabra on facebook. (2 extra)
- Follow Aloe Cadabra on twitter. (2 extra)
- Become a Google Follower. (2 extra)
- Become a Subscriber. (2 extra)
- Like The Neat Things in Life on Facebook, right hand side. (1 extra)
- Become a network blog follower. (1 extra)
- Follow me on Twitter. Right hand side. (2 extra)
- Post this giveaway on any giveaway site. (2 per giveaway site you post on, make sure to leave the name in your comment)
- Blog the giveaway make sure to link back to this post. (5 Extra)
- Tweet the giveaway. This can be done daily. (1 extra daily)
RT @Jammie79 Enter to win Aloe Cadabra the first organic personal lubricant http://www.theneatthingsinlife.com/?p=5283
Giveaway will end May 5th, @ 11:59pm CST. Giveaway is open to US residents 18 an older. Once winners are drawn I will contact them via email and they will have 48hrs, to contact me back with the proper information. If a winner fails to respond a new winner will be drawn. All my winners are drawn with… And the winner is… Plugin for wordpress.
Disclosure: I received a bottle of Aloe Cadabra for review purposes only, no other form of payment was received.