How many of you have heard of Headline Shirts? If you have did you know they only use eco-friendly inks and materials? Even their bags they ship the shirts in are eco-friendly! I love finding companies that care about our planet. Another great thing about this company is they offer a wide range of shirts.
We were recently sent the Da Vinci Rock Man shirt for review, and I have to say I love their shirts. They are very well made, and when they are washed they do not lose their look. You may notice when you wash some shirts their design starts to fade, and the shirt starts to look dingy. I have yet to see that in their shirts.
They also now have a children’s line of shirts! Their kids shirts range from 2T all the way to size 10. Headline Shirts, has 100% satisfactions guaranteed and ship worldwide.
Connect With Headline Shirts:
Newsletter: https://www.facebook.com/headlineshirts?sk=app_133697453315011 (By signing up for their newsletter you will get $5 off your next purchase.)
Want to check out headline shirts for yourself? Well, your in luck one ready of The Neat Things in Life is going to win their very own shirt… Woohoo
Mandatory: Head on over to Headline Shirts and tell me which one you like best.
- 2 Extra each! Make sure to leave 2 comments per extra you do.
- Like Headline Shirts on Facebook.
- Follow Headline Shirts on Twitter.
- Sign up for Headline Shirts Newsletter. (remember you get $5 off your next purchase)
- Follow The Neat Things in Life on Google Plus
- Follow me on Google Plus.
- Like The Neat Things in Life on Facebook
- Subscribe via email.
- Follow me on twitter.
- Daily Entries
- Stumble, Like, Tweet, Google + the post.
- Make sure to leave a comment for each you do.
Example tweet: Enter to win a @headlineshirts http://www.theneatthingsinlife.com/?p=9514 @Jammie79 #giveaways
Giveaway will end on 4/24/2012 @ 11:59pm CST, winner will be drawn via and the winner is plugin. Contest open to US residents only. I received a shirt for review purposes only.