Have you ever had corn nuggets? I had them for the first time last night. I went to the casino with my mother in law and those things are so good. The best thing out of the trip was eating at there buffet. The machines was eating the money.. Here is a recipe for Corn Nuggets. This recipe is from All Recipes.
- 1 (11 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (11 ounce) can whole kernel corn, with liquid
- 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups vegetable oil for deep frying
- In a medium bowl, stir together the creamed corn and drained whole kernel corn. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and coat with vegetable oil or cooking spray. Drop spoonfuls of the corn mixture onto the sheet, and freeze until firm, about 3 hours.
- Heat one inch of oil to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) in a large deep skillet, or fill a deep-fryer with oil as directed by the manufacturer.
- Mix together the cornmeal, flour, egg white, milk, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Dip frozen corn nuggets in the batter, and quickly fry in hot oil until golden brown. Remove to paper towels to drain.
I will be making these at home they are so yummy. The above recipe has not been made nor tested by me after reading the review on the recipe a lot state it doesn’t do right. After doing a google search there are several Corn Nugget Recipes.
Here is another recipe that I found that looks just like the ones I ate. Corn Nuggets