Yay, I was tagged by Sherri @ Her Random Thought.
Now for my eight questions…
1. If there were one event in your life you could do over, which would it be?
I wouldn’t do anything over, my life is the way God has intended it to be, the mistakes I have made in the past are my learning lessons in life. Sometime I wish I would not have said the things I said at a certain given time. However, I am living my life to the best of my ability and using the mess ups as learning lessons or stepping stones.
2. Is there a particular food that you associate with a special person or event?
No, I am fat because I like to eat, not because I associate a certain food to a certain person.
3. What was your favorite childhood toy?
My cabbage patch doll. I still have her some where.
4. What is your idea of how to spend a perfect day?
There is no such thing as perfect. I would love for world peace and for everyone to just get a long, and maybe for some people to not take things so serious.
5. Which is your favorite season and why?
Fall, I love all the pretty colors, and it gets cooler.
6. Name a song that either touched your heart or described perfectly something that you were going through.
Funny you should ask this question…
Yea I put up a good front most the time.
7. What is your guilty pleasure?
Iced coffees, but I have not had one in a long time. Nothing but water here, YUMS not.
8. Name your favorite comfort food.
I have decided I won’t eat for comfort no more, I will turn to working out.
She asked this be passed on, however things are blue for me atm so I am not going to pass on.