Trying to eat healthy is a challenge. I like making one dish meals, however making these meals is a challenge when you have limited ingredients. I had all the spices a girl could want, chicken, brown rice, broccoli, and peas. Usually when I make simple dishes my family snarls their noses. However this time they talked about how good it was.
Recipe: Chicken and Rice
- 3 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- Small bag of Broccoli
- Small bag of Peas
- Small bag of Brown Rice
- Seasonings (garlic powder, onion powder, cumin)
- Soy Sauce
- Add your rice, broccoli, and peas to the water you used to boil your chicken.
- Shred chicken; add back to the pot and let cook until rice is cooked, you may need to add a little more water.
- Add seasonings while cooking so the flavor can soak into the rice.
- Serve with a little Soy Sauce