How many of you have several ink pens? I am what one would call an ink pen hoarder. I have pens stashed everywhere! When you go to get mom that perfect Mother’s Day gift, think Pilot Pens! They recently released some new ones to their line.
- Acroball — Acroball’s debut is nothing short of impressive with details like a Pantone spring palette-inspired colorblock grip layered on a glossy white barrel. Its unique and comfortably textured grip keeps you in style and control. What is Hybrid Ink? The rich vibrance of gel ink plus the quick-drying, water-resistance of ball point ink designed to glide across the page.
- G2 Fashion — Making the functional fabulous — America’s #1 selling gel ink pen the G2 by Pilot, now introduces a Fashion Collection boasting a striking barrel design available in a series of vibrant colors.
- FriXion Clicker — Pilot is the #1 seller of gel ink pens in America and the newest member to the gel ink line, FriXion, writes incredibly smooth in expressive colors and erases completely with no mess! The new FriXion Clicker combines all these great qualities in a retractable version with an innovative clip click mechanism.
I was sent a sample of the above to check out for myself, with having a love for pens, I was super excited!
When they arrived in the mail one of the first things I did was begin to test them out. In order for me to use a pen, it has to write a certain way, if the writing is off, I cannot use it. I know I am weird!
While all three of these pens have good qualities to them, my favorite would be the G2 Fashion, the writing is super smooth, and the pen itself is super cute! Plus, I have always been a fan of the gel ink pens.
With my daughter following in my footsteps when it comes to the love for pens, she has been using the FriXion Clicker to do her school work, I love the fact she can erase the work if she were to mess up. If you are still looking to get mom that perfect gift, make her up a gift basket and put some Pilot Pens in the mix!
Don’t forget to head on over to PowertothePen.com and enter to win the Ultimate New York City Fashion Experiment.
The prizes for the Acroball Launch Sweepstakes include:
- 1 Grand Prize Winner: All-expense paid trip for two to New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013, including tickets to a fashion show and a $2,500 shopping spree.
- 5 First Place Winners: A one-year supply of Pilot pens.
- 10 Second Place Winners: 3 month Birchbox subscription and a $100 shopping spree