Ever had a sweet tooth but nothing in the house to satisfy it? What if I told you, you could have homemade ice cream in under 10 minutes!
So simple even the kids can do it.
Recipe: Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream in Under 10 Minutes
- 1/3 c. Powder Milk
- 8 ounces Cold Water
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Dark Chocolate Cocoa Powder
- 3 Tbsp Evaporated Milk
- Large Bag
- Small Bag
- Mix water and powered milk in a cup.
- Add sugars, cocoa, evaporated milk, and cup of milk to small bag. Seal well.
- Place about 4 cups of ice into large bag, and a 1/2 cup of salt.
- Place small bag into large back and start to shake. About 5 minutes. You may need to wrap in a shirt or towel, it will get very cold.
- Once done remove from bag place into bowl and enjoy.
If you don’t want chocolate, you can make vanilla by adding 1/2 tsp of vanilla instead. Play around with the mix until you find a flavor for you.
Preparation time: 3 minute(s)
Cooking time: 5 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 1
Homemade ice cream would be something fun to do at a sleep over, or birthday parties. Children love helping in the kitchen so let them make their own ice cream!